Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas from Arizona

Merry Christmas From Arizona
Image result for Funny Merry Christmas from Arizona

I love snow on Christmas. I grew up with snow at Christmas, drinking hot chocolate, bundling up ion coats, hats, gloves, scarfs, snow suits, snow boots, and once it was all on running from house to house singing carols. Slipping on Ice, Sledding down the snow hills and cold winds that never seem to go away.

Now I wear flip flip, drink hot chocolate,sweatshirt in the morning to drop the kids who are freezing at 45 degree weather. No ice, No sledding hills, walking my dog during the day and at night. The mornings are too cold at 35 degrees. We might need to run the A\C this year but hoping to keep it off.

Every ones Christmas is different but the greatest thing we celebrate is the birth of Christ. We give love, hope charity to those around us as well as those in need.
As I reflect on this year, I have lost friends to cancer, found new strength I didn't know was possible, Ive watched as loved ones struggle to find there place, angry that never seems to end, hatred, sad because I am feeling lost in a world where angry fuels and love is cursed. I could take the road where and remember 2017 as the worst year.
I am taking the road less travel: The same road I took when I moved away from home 16 years ago,
 I look at 2017 and see the amazing gifts that have been given to me:  Health in my family, a new found strength, spiritual strength, new authors I can't stop reading books from, understanding of my children, I found friends who are now family, I found true friends who will stick by my crazy and a husband who will fight until he has found happiness.

I was once told loss of someone leaves a whole in your heart that can never be filled. It is true but instead of a hole it is felled with beautiful memories of love, service and unconditional love.

Have a Very Merry Christmas! Be with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.