Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Turkey Day

Image result for Happy Thanksgiving Stinky Face
Remember to give thanks for all you have and when I say all you have I mean all the amazing books you have read and will read though out the year.

Here is what I am thankful:

1. My faith in God
2. My Husband
3: My children
4: My heath
5: My families Health
6: My ability to read
7: Friends who get my Humor
8: My beautiful Home
9: The Fact I do not Live where there is SNOW! I HATE SNOW!
10: I am grateful for men and women who have willing fraught in wars to keep my family safe.

Fun Fact I have family that came over on the Mayflower. Most are Great Great Grandfathers I have one great grand mother Mary. That is all I have on her name

1 comment:

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.