Monday, December 12, 2016

Motherhood My sick little Tigger and More to come.

Image result for Wonderful things about TIgger lyrics
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
Theyre bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Im the only one, Im the only one
The wonderful thing about Tiggers

Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
Theyre bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Im the only one, Im the only one"


Read more: Winnie The Pooh - The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers Lyrics | MetroLyrics 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg

Everyone has a Tigger in their family and mine is number 2 my first daughter.  She doesn't walk she bounces everywhere she goes and her grandmother before passing away from cancer called her Tigger all the time.

She has been out of school for 4 days and all my daughter worried about was this. "Mom I missed out on the testing this week because I love taking test."  

I am pretty sure she isn't my daughter. The thought of test taking to this day still makes me sick to my stomach and gives me stress dreams.  That might be why I haven't finished my degree yet.

Being a parent is a tag team effort with sick kids. My two girls work up at the same time one night. Oldest was hacking coughing and the other daughter developed pink eye the same night.  I knew I couldn't do it all on my mine. I woke up my husband who had to be at work the next morning. 

Between calling the 24 hour nurses hot line we both only got 2 hours of sleep Tuesday night and Wednesday night he got a little more than me maybe 4 while I got 2.  Thursday night came alone and daughter number 2 woke up with a tummy ache at 9:30. Once she was settled in our bedroom I looked at my husband and said "I'm going to be now. I might bet 2 hours of sleep before someone wakes up."

No one woke up all night but I did thinking I was hearing a little one cal my name all night. I wondered though the house checking up on all the sleeping kids.  
Hey at least a got a few chapters in on the book I am reading Right.

Parents isn't easy and someday I think Why The Heck am I doing this!! If you are thinking the same thing know you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.