Sunday, October 23, 2016

Its Birthday Season Part 1

We have two birthday season in this house hold. One Starts in October and Goes until the end of December.  The Nest Starts in January and goes until March.  Every month has at least one birthday not to mention different holidays that all need attention.  Today I have an amazing little 6 year old who has grown and changed from the shy little girl who would hide her face with her long hair to wear pony tails, smiling and trying hard to make her R sound like R's and not W's.
She is beautiful (Yes she is my daughter) Has the most amazing grays eyes. Yes she drive me nuts, knows where to push all my buttons to the point I want to pull my hair out and instead of time out for her its me that really needs time out because all she wants is a little attention from me.

She loves to smile, hug anyone that is her size and thinks the world is an amazing place full of adventure, life, love and hope.

Seeing her eyes light up at something new is what makes being a mother the most amazing gift.  Even on the days I hide in the bathroom needing a little time to myself.

Happy birImage result for Happy Birthday Princess Bookthday to my Amazing little Princess.\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.