Monday, August 29, 2016

Still Sick

I wanted to post something fun about motherhood but right now I just want to world to eat me up and leave me alone.  I am still sick but the cold has caused me asthma to act up and my son decided to bring home hair pestilence that will not be named in fear they will jump to another head.
Enough said I bet your head it itching now.  Thankfully it was my oldest son so I was able to buzz his head and have only found dead nits.  However my daughter looks like she might have had one live nit in her hair this morning. Heaven Help me Now!!

Everyone lied to me about Motherhood and do I plan on spreading that lie? YES I want my children to experience Lice.  The hours of combing though hair to find that one little nit that might caused an outbreak in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.