Monday, June 27, 2016

Motherhood Monday You can't make this stuff up

 Image result for Arm stuck in top toilet
I originally wrote a sweet post about families.  Than as the day went on I decided humor is what the world really needs to here is what happened to me.

My children have decided flushing a toilet isn't for them so I have to flush. This time the hand wiggled and the chain fell off. No big deal right? WRONG!

We have a black cabinet that sits over the toilet and leaves a small access point there a person with really small hands can wiggle the lid off.  I get the lid off, sticking my arm in the slightly warm water due to the fact the out side temp is 117 degrees.  I start to pull up the chain and realize my arm is suck.  I can't move it. I drop the chain and I still can't move it due to the placement of the cabinet. I try to lift the cabinet with my shoulder but he doesn't want to move because I don't have enough leverage.
As I lay across the toliet wondering how I am going to do this Number 3 (5) and Number 4 (3) comes into the bathroom.
5 year old "Mom I need a snack."
3 year old "Momma  I need help." He tries to hand me the kindle but with my arm stuck I can't turn to face him or fix whatever is wrong with the kindle.
Me "Kiddos mommy needs."
5 Year old "You always need stuff. I need stuff to. I need a snack!"
Me "Listen please my arm is stuck do when I get it out I will get you a snack now please leave."
5 year old "Make sure you wash your hands." Lots of sassy
Me "That wasn't nice."
Hair pulled in front of number 3's face and she leaves the bathroom.
I thought I might have my arm losses as I grab the chain once more.
3 year old "Momma NOW! Now!"
Me "I need a second to get my.
3 year old "No Momma Now!"
Me: "Child leave me alone NOW!"
He left mumbling in tears.  I was finally able to get my arm out leaving a little skin behind but the toilet.  The chain was fixed and everyone was happy with getting away with whatever they wanted to for 20 mins.

I can't make this stuff up. My arm is stuck and my kids demanding anything and everything they could.  When I got out of the bathroom washed my hands as directed everyone was given snack and nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.