Saturday, April 23, 2016

Filling up

So while the post might not look like it I am overwhelmed with books. So many amazing authors have sent me their books not to mention wonderful Self help book I can't wait to drive into.

While I might say no right now about reading and reviewing your book please bug me at the end of May to see if I am ready to dive in again once more.

School will be out for 7 weeks and while that might sound crazy its a wonderful school schedule that I never want to change. Please email me at the end of May and I should be ready for more wonderful book from all the amazing authors out there.


Here is what I am reading.
 Apparently some of the covers didn't want to show. Maybe it is because of the already shirtless man on the cover and they don't want to compete. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.