Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Product Review: The Ancient Art of Origami



 Stars: 3 out of 5

Review:
We received this as a family Christmas present because 1. My husband lived in Japan for two years and not only speaks the language fluently but is loves the culture and 2. Well I have four kids so they find things like this entertaining.
I decided to try my hand at paper folding and found the first one to be easy and I am now the master at folding Samurai Helmet. However as I tried my hand at other items like the block or crane I found the instructions lacking and I wasn't able to understand the instructions.
I asked my husband to try it because maybe I wasn't understanding what I was reading. Nope he had a difficult time folding some of the simpler items as well.
Good: It comes with lots of color of papers so you don't feel bad when you mess up.
Bad: The instructions are not easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.