Monday, October 19, 2015

Product Review: Fruit Water Bottle

Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Premium Borosilicate Glass - BPA Free - Leak Resistant Design - Silicone Sleeve - Ideal for Outdoors, Gym, Yoga, Camping and Office


Product:Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Premium Borosilicate Glass - BPA Free - Leak Resistant Design 

Stars 4 out of 5

Review:
When the bottle arrived I realized it really isn't more than a water glass water bottle with a "filter" in the middle to hold the fruit.  I quickly bought lots of fruit and tested out the water bottle but soon found that the seeds did make it out the the filter. I wish that it came with a little of ideas of what fruits to mix together.
As a Bottle the green grip holder is really nice when the bottle sweats. It is a heavy bottle but it gives you the idea it won't break easy if dropped.  I love the lid! I can't say it enough I love the lid! Everything washes perfectly in the diswasher.

I am giving this product a 4 out of 5 because the fruit filter didn't do as I had hoped keep seeds from finding there way into the physical bottle. The bottle has a sleek design and the green grip takes it from a glass bottle to something attractive and interesting.


I have receive this product in exchange of my honest and unbiased review but all opinions are completely my own based on my experience with the product


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.