Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Where to start....




When my sister Lisa asked me if I wanted to take over the blog I jumped at the chance.  I thought why not I stay at home and right now two are in school one is in preschool and I only have one at home. Piece of cake right???  Well lets hope so but for right now lets call everything I am doing a learning experience. So I beg you please patience with me I will be patience with you.

I plan to change a few things, add a few more reviews to things my husband and I love as well. IE movies, music, restaurants, and those random moments if silliness. Not to mention he is working on his first full length novel right now and if you are wondering it is awesome. (No I wasn't paid in kisses to say that either.)
 
 Information for all those who do not know me which I can only assume is few. I have been reviewing for my sister Lisa since 2011. I have post over 120 reviews here on Book Him. I haven't looked at my count on goodreads for the number but lets say it is more. ;) I love stalking my favorite authors on twitter where you will find me now as @cenneidigh Book Him Danno. Oh and I will admit I have no shame bugging those authors hoping to get an early copy of their release novel.

If you have read my reviews or are an author I have reviewed you now I don't pull any punches I tell you my open and honest feelings after my husband has edited. Thanks to him I have made a few less enemies in the literary world!

My loves are my Kindle, Husband, Children, Traveling, the Outdoors, Having Fun and finding New Authors! (Not all in that order but my husband knows where is lands in that line up)

A little but about my I grew up having a difficult time reading but it didn't stop my from listening to my mom read everything I brought her from Swiss Family Robinson to Nancy Drew.  I was Diagnosed with Serve audio and visual dyslexia and told I wouldn't be able to read above the 3rd grade level. Now as you can imagine that would drive anyone away from reading but for me it only drove me into reading to prove to those naysayer I could do anything I put my mind to. So HA!

I found David Baldacci's books in college, along with Linda Howard not to mention Herman Wok who wrote two of my favorite books Winds of War and War and Remembrance. Like all girls I fell in love with Jane Austen but I was more into things blow things up and reading about the bad guy dying a very slow and painful death. Since that time I have read over 650 Novels some I have read more than once and other I wish I hadn't picked up.

Why I read because for just a few minutes in my crazy life as I hide in the bathroom with the light off I am transported to another world. Oh and it is only a few moments with my amazing tiny army in my house.

I am trying to keep everything for the blog to one email address so here it is................ Drum roll please...........................
Bookhimdanno2015@gmail.com
I know super creative but what can I say you and I won't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.