Saturday, May 2, 2015

Product Review - Waterproof Bench Seat Cover for Pets




Review: Easy to install in your backseat - I think it is great and provides wonderful coverage to protect the seats from the dogs and the kids - but I do wish it came with instructions - I figured it out but I am not sure where to stretch the clips or maybe I just dont have a place to hook them in my backseat - either way this protect is amazing for the price - it fits my backseat well and the seatbelts are in the perfect place - 

I would suggest this to anyone with dogs and kids to protect your car seats and to keep food and other nasty items off the seat - The seat cover will smell and so you will want to open this up in the garage and let it air-out before installing in the car.

My children are not impressed since the dogs are not always in the car - I think it is good if there are in there also - they make more of a mess then the dogs at times and because I told them that one of them volunteered to pee on the seat cover to be sure it was actually water proof.

I am a blogger and received this item for an honest review.
Description:   Protect your backseat from dirt, dander, and spills
Made from durable heavy-gauge polyester with waterproof backing
Ideal for all vehicles with headrests
Attaches with adjustable straps and 2 Sta-Put devices
Fully machine-washable

Other Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.