Thursday, May 14, 2015

Product Review - Natural product for heathy thyroid, metabolism - Thyroid Rite




Review:  I have 5 children and worry about my thyroid because my mom had 7 kids and then she lost all thyroid activity and sort of lost her mind before they discovered what the problem was - she was forgetful - tired and her hair looked strange - when the doctor got her on medication all of that cleared up and she is better now and takes her thyroid meds everyday - I have read loads of material about lower thyroid function and how it effects a person - I think I have had less thyroid function at different times in my life and I worry about my metabolism.

I have taken selenium - folic acid and iodine(kelp) supplements to help boost my metabolism and this pill had many of the ingredients that I have read to be effective in helping your thyroid along.  Your thyroid function needs to be very low for the medical tests to detect it and you can be having many side effects of that drop before the doctor can tell that it has dropped - weight gain - fatigue - cold all the time - forgetful is my issue and I wonder if that is my thyroid or my multi-tasking too much - either way I think taking these pills will help me feel better and help my thyroid along so I can keep my thyroid function working well for the long haul.

Takes these pills with food - I took one without food and burped up hot hot air after taking the pill - not pleasant but proves the ingredients are in the pill - I could taste the Cayenne Pepper but when I take the pills with food no issue so take these with food.  I like the idea of boosting my thyroid activity with these natural pills instead of just hoping things will get better - the more children you have the higher the chance your thyroid will quit working so get these pills if you are worried about weight gain - being cold - and forgetful as you go about your normal life - this is an issue for many women so use this and give yourself a chance not to be exhausted all the time before the doctor can give you anything but a "I don't know why you are having these symptoms."

I am a blogger and received this item for an honest review.


Description:  100 Naturals Thyroid Rite is a complete nutritional supplement for the support of normal thyroid function. Thyroid Rite has combined Iodine (from Kelp) and Tyrosine, the two integral constituents of thyroid hormone, with the minerals Selenium, Zinc and Copper, Magnesium, Manganese (amino acid chelate), Molybdenum (amino acid chelate) to assist in its production. In addition, 100 Naturals Thyroid Rite contains Schizandra , Ashwagandha Root , an Ayurvedic herb known for its ability to support a healthy metabolism. 

You may benefit from Thyroid Rite, if you have any of the following 
*get tired easily; 
*have cold hands and feet; 
*struggle to control weight due to a sluggish metabolism; 
*feel forgetful, lethargic or Fatigue 

Why 100Naturals Prostate Rite Advantage: 
(a) Best Value for the Highest Strength Thyroid Supplement: Thyroid Rite is the highest strength natural thyroid booster available on the market. 120 caps in one bottle, twice as much as other brands. 
(b) Best Formula: Thyroid Rite contains 14 handpicked natural vitamins, herbal extracts, and minerals. Thyroid Rite not only supports healthy thyroid function, but also supports general well-being*. 
(c) Natural and Safe: Contains powerful natural extract Kelp, Schizandra , Ashwagandha Root , Bladderwrack , Cayenne Pepper to support optimal metabolism, energy and mood. 
(d) Contains Five Essential Minerals: Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese and Molybdenum. 
(e) Proudly make in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients. 

All 100Naturals Products Backed by Unprecedented Five 100% Guarantee : All products are 100% Naturals | 100% drug free | 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | 100% Full Refund if you are Not Satisfied for ANY Reason in 100 Days | 100% Strength Tested by 3rd Party

Other Review:
Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.