Sunday, February 15, 2015

Product Review - Organic Eye Serum - Adeline Skin Care


Click for pricing or to purchase Organic Eye Serum20141130_042951

Product:  Adeline Skin Care Organic Eye Serum

Review:  I gave this item to a friend to try and this is what she had to say about this product.  The smell is light and not over powering at all - the pumps only needs to be about 1/2 way down to get enough product for both eyes.  I have only used this product at night since the instructions mentioned using at night - You put in on and let it work its magic over night - I have noticed my eyes look brighter and less exhausted - I am a teacher and I am exhausted most of the time - imagine how good you feel when you send your child to school - well I have them and more than just yours and boy it is a job.  When they all go home at the end of the day I can breathe again and pee again - it is a long day.

So my eyes need a break and this has been good for them.

Easy to apply and absorbs well - I would suggest giving this product a try all you have to lose is that tired exhausted look way too many of us carry around everyday.

I received this item for an honest review.

Description:  Have crow's feet, fine lines, discoloration, brown spots, dark circles, or puffiness around your eyes added years to your appearance?

Dull, wrinkled, discolored, or puffy skin around your eyes can make you appear years or even decades older than you really are. Who wants that?

Our eye serum can reverse the signs of aging, giving you a more vibrant, youthful appearance.
Why choose our Organic Eye Serum? Because it works!

We've chosen only the most effective, natural ingredients to help you restore your youthful appearance:

+ Cucumber extract, like other extracts in the aloe family, moisturizes your skin to diminish lines and wrinkles.
+ Chamomile extract soothes the skin around your eyes and reduces puffiness.
+ Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice improves collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet.
+ Sunflower seed oil contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E to prevent free radical damage, and fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth.
+ Usa Urvi leaf extract is a natural source of hydroquinone - reduces inflammation and the appearance of brown spots.

Even Great for Sensitive Skin
Our serum is gentle and natural-We produce and package our product in a FDA-Certified facility. Organic Eye Serum is alcohol-free and paraben-free!
Just once a day is all it takes!
Just apply Organic Eye Serum before bed and let it work while you sleep!

  • MOISTURIZE skin around your eyes with natural ingredients to reduce the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines.
  • REDUCE dark circles under your eyes caused by aging, toxins, poor sleep, pollutants, and sun damage with our organic eye serum - enjoy a healthier, more youthful glow even when you're not wearing makeup!
  • ELIMINATE brown spots and discoloration, reduce inflammation, improve clarity and tone to take years off your appearance in just 60 seconds a day using the best eye serum available!
  • PROTECT the skin around your eyes from dangerous and unsightly damage with antioxidant vitamins.
  • RISK-FREE restoration of your youthful appearance with our 100% "Bottom of the Bottle" guarantee - if you're not ecstatic, return the bottle for a full refund... even if it's empty!

Other Review:
Shine Beautifully - review - I was sent a complimentary bottle of Organic Eye Serum by Adeline to review. The bottle is 0.5 oz, which is actually a pretty good size for an eye product. Most eye beauty products come in a very small tube or jar and are creams or gels. This was my first time using a serum for the eye area. The serum is a clear like lightweight gel, feels a bit oily, but was not sticky or thick at all. Being that I have used it daily and nightly for a few weeks, I still have more than half the bottle left. The serum comes with a pump top and you need about half a pump to apply serum to both eyes. The product felt like it penetrated nicely into my skin, but when I applied my moisturizer on afterwards the serum did ball up a few times when used it during the day time. When I applied it at the night, I didn’t have any issues. Maybe allowing the product to absorb into your skin overnight is what the trick to preventing it from balling up and flaking off. I didn’t notice too much difference with my dark circles being lighter, but I did notice my eye area looking nice and hydrated and less fine lines. The serum does have a cooling affect to it which works well for puffiness. It’s great for all skin types and can be used under makeup.

Geeks Path to Beauty - review - I love that their Organic Eye Serum also contains Sunflower Seed Oil! Sunflower Seed Oil contains powerful antioxidants that can prevent free radical damage. It also is loaded with fatty acids to prevent premature aging and promote new cell growth. I love products that contain organic ingredients, so that is a major plus! It also isn’t very hard to use. This eye serum differs a bit from other eye products. With this one, you only need to apply it once a day! I just applied the serum before bed and let it go to work while I slept! It didn’t cause me any irritation, and I was rewarded with softer, smoother skin with no puffiness or inflammation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.