Saturday, February 14, 2015

Product Review - Bellemain 2-Pocket Chef's Apron, Black/White Pinstripe - Happy Valentines Day



Product:  Bellemain 2-Pocket Chef's Apron, Black/White Pinstripe

Review:  This is a great size apron - my husband can wear it and I can wear it - we are about a foot apart in height and about 150 pounds apart in weight and yet it can work for both of us.  I love the long straps that I can tie around my waist and back in the front again.  It is a great color for cooking so that spills are not seen - you can wear it and spill and wipe your hands and still cook and then wash it after you are all finished - I have a white apron that I hardly ever wear - one spill or hand wipe and I feel like I need to wash it immediately even without finishing the cooking job.

Great big pockets for towels and equipment.  This is the apron for me - the only complaint that I have is that the neck is not adjustable.  I have another apron with an adjustable neck and that is great for any size also - this apron hangs a bit at my neck line - but I love it anyway because of the size that covers by clothes so well.  I am a messy cook and this keeps me clean while I cook breakfast and dinner.

If you need an apron this is a great one.  Washes up to look brand new again.  Love it!!!

I received this item for an honest review.

Description:  Whatever your size, gender or cooking environment, the Bellemain Chef's apron gives you the performance, protection and polished good looks you've been looking for. It's also got you covered for gardening, crafting, housework and other messy tasks.

2 Extra-Large Pockets
Capacious front pockets give you plenty of room to stash cooking tools, tasting spoons, towels, potholders, a notebook and pencil ... just about anything you need or want to keep at your fingertips as you move about the kitchen.


Extra-Long Ties
It's so much easier when you can tie apron strings in front rather than struggling with them behind your back. That's why the Bellemain's strings are extra long, so you can wrap them all the way around your body.

Generously Sized 27"W x 34.25"L
Splashes and stains can ruin your clothes if your apron isn't long enough or wide enough. The Bellemain is.

Sturdy, Easy-Care Fabric
The Bellemain Chef's Apron is made of strong, poly/cotton duck with soil release finish. To clean, simply throw it in the washing machine (with like colors) and tumble dry (low).

Unisex Black & White Pinstripe
The Bellemain's classic pattern is a favorite with men and women, professionals and amateurs alike. Wear it with confidence that you look as good as you cook.


Other Review:
Tiff's Pixie Dust Review -I recently got the opportunity to review an apron that has black and white pinstripes. It will fit any size or gender. (27"W x 34.25"L) The straps are extra long, so that you can wrap around your back and tie in the front. That makes it so much easier than trying to reach behind you to tie it. The apron has two large pockets that come in handy for more than just cooking. I use aprons when picking up stuff around the house and even helping with handyman work. I've been known to put tools, nails/screws and office supplies in the pockets of an apron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.