Sunday, January 11, 2015

Product Highlight - Dr. Song 20% Salicylic Acid Peel


Product:  Dr. Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel

Other Review:  From This that and other things blog - This product worked as expected. I’ve used the peel twice now and I’ve seen an improvement in my skin tone and the feel of my skin.

My only complaint is, they need to include the instructions on how to use this product in the box with the product. This sending an email later does not work, because I did not get mine. I puttered through because I use a Glycolic acid peel and the process seemed the same from my internet search.

There is some burning sensation when using this product. I don’t know how long they say to leave it on, but I removed it when it became uncomfortable, about 4 minutes. I used a mixture of baking soda and water and rinsed. I didn’t experience any noticeable peeling, but I’ve never noticed any peeling with any “peel” not even when I’ve had them professionally done.

Overall, this is an excellent product, at a good price. Find this review here -

  I have become a true fan of chemical and facial peels. Since I entered my late 30’s. I have discovered that these facial treatments really do help to peel away the signs of stress and aging. I have had many of these performed for me at day spas,and I love them. With Dr.Song’s product, I now know that I can get the same kind of results at home ! Dr.Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel is a Pharmaceutical Grade Salicylic Acid ,and it truly does wonders for my face. What you do is apply a fairly thin layer of the peel onto your clean and dry face and let it set for 1 minute.If you incur a stinging sensation,wash it off immediately. After the minute has passed, you rinse your face thoroughly to neutralize the solution,then apply moisturizer of your choice. Within the next couple of days, you will experience some facial peeling. Don’t worry ,though … this is the process that is needed to get rid of the old skin show you can now have the smoother,renewed and glowing skin that you desire. I experienced facial peeling for 3 days in a row, and now my skin is smoother than it has been in a while and the one dark acne spot that I had on my left cheek seems to be disappearing as well ! If you suffer from rough ,patchy skin, dark spots ,or just want to renew the glow to you face, Dr.Song may be what you have been waiting for.And there’s LAUNCH SALE going on the will get you the peel at 80% OFF!! Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial peels (30ml/1oz), and comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!! You can return the item even if its empty!

Description:  
  • Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial peels (30ml/1oz).
  • Comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!! You don't even have to return the item!!
  • Made with Pharmaceutical Grade Lactic Acid
  • Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory.
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients.

20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel

"Chemical peels were once reserved exclusively for the doctor's office, a place that can sometimes be scary -- and expensive. Today, chemical peels have evolved to include take-home peels and kits, allowing you to reap their benefits in the privacy of your own home, while relaxing in your favorite bathrobe.
You can use peels to improve wrinkles, some types of acne and remove warts on your skin." [WebMD]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.