Friday, November 7, 2014

Book Review - Daniel's Crazy Chocco Party - Lisabeth Protherough



Author:  Lisabeth Protherough

Review:  Well I love Chocolate also but I am not sure I would be happy to have my child covered in chocolate and sticky on the way home from a Crazy Chocco Party – Maybe the party leader needs a portable shower so the kids so home wet but not sticky –

My daughter thought this party sounded like an amazing time that she would like to participate in – as we were reading and the part about the party being awesome she completely agreed that it did sound AWESOME!!!   She wants to be a chocco girl that is for sure.

This is a CUTE BOOK that sounds delicious and sticky – my kids would love this party type!! 

Published:  Published July 14th 2014 by Hearts and Minds Global Limited
Page Count: 32
Quick Review: 5 out of 5 stars
Why I Read this Title:  Sent for an honest review

Synopsis:   Daniel is a little boy about to have his 6th birthday party. Join in the fun with him, share his love of chocolate and experience his chocolaty adventure. This lovingly crafted children's picture book, with its slight anarchic twist, is sure to be a hit with chocolate lovers of ALL ages.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.