Friday, September 12, 2014

Product Review - Phytoceramides Review - Sonora Nutrition


Product:  Phytoceramines


Manufacturer:  Sonora Nutrition


Review:  I really think these pills are working - I wish I could take them for the full 12 weeks to get an idea of when you are suppose to see major results - but for 30 days my hands look better - my face maybe but definitely my hands - they look plumper in a good way - the veins are so pronounced and they look younger  because of that aspect for sure.  I am 45 and my hands have lost fat and so they seem thinner and sunken the last few years - but they look better now then they have in months.

I am extremely happy with the way my hands look and am excited to buy some more and keep going with this product to see what results I get in my face - I love the idea of plumping up from the inside out that is a great idea - I can still use all of my skin creams and serums but that is external and this is working from the inside out - I really like this product so far.

I am thirsty quite a bit so that is a plus to getting me my 8 glasses of water a day and that is helping my skin look better also.  There is no down side to these pills that I have found yet - 


Description:  Fake a Facelift: One Daily Pill Slows Down the Signs of Aging
Phytoceramides work on a cellular level to replenish the skin's natural ceramides that deplete as we age. Restores the skin's protective barrier, locking moisture in and hydrating skin from the inside out.
In as little as 4 weeks, you'll enjoy smoother, softer skin. After 12 weeks, you'll notice plumper, tighter skin with less fine lines and wrinkles.
Helps fade stubborn crows feet even when every eye cream you've tried didn't work. Softens laugh lines, frown lines, and forehead creases. Plumps out sagging skin on cheeks and neck.
Great for Dry, Rough, & Flaky Skin
Helps immensely with dry skin conditions such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Clinically proven to increase hydration in the skin, Phytoceramides bind skin cells together so they hold more moisture in.
Smooths and softens dry, cracked skin from head to toe. Even works on the thick, dry skin on heels and elbows. Skin will feel more supple and you'll have a natural, dewy glow.
Improves the Quality of Hair and Nails Too
Oral Phytoceramides absorb into the bloodstream and flow to every single skin cell, including your hair and nails.
You will notice that your hair grows in thicker and healthier and feels softer. Brittle nails become thicker and stronger and are less prone to breakage.
Guaranteed Results
We offer a 365-day money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will give you a full refund (no need to return the bottle). There's no risk to you when you order today!
Order Your Bottle of Phytoceramides Now to Get the Healthy, Beautiful Skin You Deserve!

Other Reviews:  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.