Monday, February 24, 2014

Site Review - Timeless You - Deepak Chopra

Author: Deepak Chopra
Review:  I was offered free access to this site for an honest review.  I have been looking at the site for a few weeks now and have completed some of the siminars – not spelled wrong by the way.  I have enjoyed the idea of changing my mind about aging.  I am 45 now and it is a pain to get old – everything hurts more and I seem to creak every morning like an old door.  I don't want to age faster than I already am – I have 5 active children- 4 still at home and I need the energy to deal with them and my husband-let alone work and full-time school as I work on my Master’s Degree in education.  I am busy and stressed from all the things I need to do- want to do – and think I should be doing – or others think I should be doing.

This site has some fantastic information on eating, exercise that you enjoy, stress reduction, aging and how to slow that down, a youthful mind (I must admit I am scared to death of losing what I have worked so hard to get – my grandmother has Alzheimer’s), healthy relationships (who doesn't need that?), the mind and body connection (my doctor told me that I have a gut that reacts to every thought I have and so I need to learn to relax so I can digest my food properly and not be nauseated most of the time).  This site has lots of information about the above topics and more.  The time needed to go through a siminar is mentioned at the beginning so you can dedicate that time to learning. 

There is a cost to join and it is currently $29.99, but there is a 14 day money back guarantee included with the subscription.  This is an interactive site with videos, graphics to print and hang, and information we all can use.  There are also community boards for posting and following other participants.

I think this site is full of great information that anyone of can use – it is designed with the older adult in mind – but the information is important at any age.

Quick Review:  4 out 5 stars – 4 because I hate to pay for information.


Synopsis:   You have the power to reverse the aging process and feel a decade younger! With Timeless You, you'll learn to maximize your energy, eliminate stress, keep your mind sharp, and find joy and fulfillment in every day.
 
Author Information:   Deepak Chopra is a global leader and pioneer in the field of mind-body medicine. He has transformed the way the world views physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.