Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Musing - Life Update...

Life just keeps getting more and more busy around these parts.  I have school full-time and now I am subbing for the rest of the year in a room I was in earlier this year (great on the job training for school)....that leaves me with little or no time to read...anything including books and emails.  I still have other reviewers and readers out there, but not as many as I would like.  I even took a book to my neighbor the other day I knew she would enjoy...also it had been sitting in a pile for over a month.  She loved it and gave me a great review to post...YEAH!!!

So if you have not heard back from me it is because I deleted you....there are many reasons for this and none of them are a personal attack against you or your book.
  1. I deleted your email by accident...this happens more than it should.
  2. I lost you in the other million emails.
  3. I forwarded you to another reviewer and they have yet to respond.
  4. I just could not handle my in-box being so full any longer.
  5. Life dumped more than I could handle on me that day/week/year/.
  6. My plumber is still here trying to work out our plumbing mess.
  7. I have too much homework to get near the computer hooked to the internet.
  8. I have parent teacher conferences and grades to post.
  9. And Many More!!!!
We have all been there so just be patient and I will do my best to get back to you....if not you can resend in a few months....enjoy the reviews we do have posted for now.  Thanks so much, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.