Sunday, September 9, 2012

Puzzle Review - Let's Tans: 300 Assembling Puzzles for Kindle - Grabarchuk Puzzles


LetsTans
Title:    Puzzlebook: 100 Puzzle Quizzes (color and interactive!) [Kindle Edition]


Review:  I love puzzles and so do my kids and husband.  Tangrams are some of our favorites – we usually use cut-outs on the table, or plastic pieces from a tangram game, but now we can use the Kindle and play on our laps anywhere and everywhere.  This is a fun puzzle game that takes a bit of practice to see where and how the pieces best fit in the larger puzzle.

I found the first few difficult and then the more I did the easier they became, at least on the easy level.  They picked up in difficulty and I picked up more and more mistakes.  I have to say that I used the hint button lots during the first few I did.  The controls on my Kindle with keyboard were easy to use and I flipped and moved the pieces without a problem.  Switching your mind to see the tangrams in the puzzle always takes some time for me, but once I get the switch accomplished the puzzle pops and I start to see the solutions. 

This is a great game for any age and wonderful for car trips or waiting time at the clinic or anywhere for that matter.  The kids enjoy it and I must admit are better than I am at quite a few of these puzzle games.  This is a game you don’t want to miss.  Let’s Tan is a fun and enjoyable way to spend some downtime you may have and for that matter anytime.


Release Date: GrabarchukPuzzles; 1.2 edition (May 25th, 2012)
 What’s New in this edition-
Version 1.2 contains the following updates:
- Added support for Kindle Touch
- Added additional polish and fixed bugs in Kindle and New Kindle versions
 Copyright:  2012
  File Size: 762 KB
 ASIN: B0062Q8YYU
 Quick Review: 4 1/2 Stars out of 5. 
 Where Did I Get the Game:  Sent by the designer for review.

Synopsis:   Lets Tans is a dynamic Tangrams experience for Kindle. You are given a set of tans that you can combine into thousands different shapes. The trick is that for each puzzle, you need to create exactly the shape given!

FEATURES
- 300 hand-crafted puzzles!
- 3 addictive modes from easiest to hardest.
- Move, rotate, and flip pieces.
- Need help? Use hints.
- Time counter with pause option.
- Earn stars for each solved puzzle.
- Advanced score system.

A super puzzle for exercising your spatial skills, Lets Tans is a great pastime for young and old alike.

Happy Puzzling!

Other Reviews:  AmazonReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.