Saturday, June 2, 2012

Game App Review for Kindle - Cut The Shape - Grabarchuk Puzzles

Cut The Shapes

Title:    Cut The Shapes (A Puzzle Game for Kindle)



Review:  This puzzle game is a challenge and yet so addictive I had a hard time putting down the Kindle.  If I was struggling with one of the shapes I would go to the next and after solving that one go back to other and usually I could figure it out then.  Some are still stumping me and I will just go ahead a few puzzles and try those.

My son who is 10 thought this was the best of the three puzzle games we tried.  He seemed to know exactly where to cut on some that I had to really think about.  This is a great game for a visual person, they may whip through the EASY sections pretty fast.  For the rest of us they may all be a bit of a challenge….but fun.

I have not one thing about this puzzle that I didn’t like.  The controls are perfect for this game and make playing a breeze.  If you like puzzles you will love this collection.  Finding the exact copy of the shapes is much more of a test than I would have thought before trying it.  I’m not as visual as I thought….but I love a challenge!!!!

Release Date: May 3, 2012

Copyright: 2012

File Size: 628KB

ASIN: B0071BTVFQ

Quick Review: 5 Stars out of 5. 

Where Did I Get the Game:  Sent by the designer for review.

Synopsis:  Cut the Shapes is a unique puzzle experience for Kindle.

The goal is simple: Cut the shapes into congruent (identical) parts. Puzzles are of increasing difficulty up to almost impossible (but always solvable).

240 hand-crafted puzzles are included and 3 game modes, Basic, Domino and Trio, offer variety. Need help? Cut the Shapes can give you a hint. You can keep track of your time with a counter, and you can pause that timer when you want to take a break. You earn stars for each puzzle completed, and Cut the Shapes will track your scores so you can track your progress.

A super puzzle for exercising your visual skills, Cut the Shapes is a great pastime for young and old alike.

Happy Puzzling!
Other Reviews: Amazon Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.