Friday, September 30, 2011

Hot Cocoa for a cold night, cuddled up with a good book.

This is currently my favorite Hot Cocoa.  I love the Dark Chocolate flavor, milk chocolate is too light for me.  This is tasty, warm and for the price the taste cannot be beat.  Walmart sells this in 8 packets single serve for around $1.50.  My local grocery story does not carry this flavor.  Terrific deal, I have to admit this is not my kids favorite...they enjoy a good cup of milk chocolate cocoa with mini-marshmallows.

So if you like to read cuddled up with warm socks, a blanket, a scented candle and hot cocoa, this may be the cup for you.


3 comments:

  1. I adore dark chocolate! This post makes me want to cancel all my weekend plans and sit on the couch with a blanket and a cup of hot cocoa. I hate winter, but this idea makes up for a little of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the cold, but love fleece socks, blankets, sheets and throws. I love hot cocoa and hot cider...yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love winter and the snow. Curling up with a book in a warm blanket is the best it gets. thank ypu for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.